Making Your Dollar Go Further

Give to the Environmental Integrity Project (EIP) to hold polluters and governments accountable to protect public health. EIP is recognized as a top-rated charitable organization. Ninety-two percent of every dollar donated goes directly to legal action, research, reporting, and media outreach to spotlight illegal pollution and encourage federal and state agencies to enforce environmental laws. Our federal Tax ID number is 20-1326922.

Here is our Donor Privacy Policy.

A Message from the Chief Financial Officer

Dear Supporters,

Thank you for your interest in the work of the Environmental Integrity Project, which has never been more important. Our organization is dedicated to fighting for the environmental protections that we all need for clean air, clean water and healthy lives.  We rely on the support of financial partners who are dedicated to our common cause.

We strive to be good financial stewards of the trust our partners have placed in us. Please review our donor privacy policy, which further demonstrates our commitment to our donors. With a staff of 25 spread over six locations, we are able to maintain a low overhead rate of 8 percent. The remaining 92 percent is dedicated to direct program costs that help us reduce pollution.

We’ve made our audits and tax returns available here and welcome your support of this vital work.


Karen Souryal
Chief Financial Officer

Annual Reports








Form 990s and Audited Financial Statements